• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Apply for a court order to apply for the tittle of my car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alexzurek

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Miami, Florida
Hi! My name is Alexandra Zurek I am 28 years old and I own a VW Beetle Year 2000. I am referring to you because I really need your help. I got my car on Oct. 2006 and I always paid my bill on time I paid my car in full on March 2007 and since that date, the owner of the dealer kept given me the turn around and always kept me saying that Tallahassee hasn't given him the tittle.
He went out of business and I went to the Division of Motor Vehicles here in Miami and they gave me the paperwork to apply for my title. I went to the title agency to apply for my title and they told me that I didn't have proof of payments. I had proof of payment when I paid him cash, and when I paid in checks I have been missing only one. But, I order all checks copy from the Bank, although, they say that still I have no proof of payment. They stayed with all the original payment forms and they also put the dealer as a lien holder.
They told me that they can apply for my title if I have a court order.
They tell me that the other thing I can do in order to get my title is to wait 5 years since the day I bought my car and I can't wait that long because I just had a baby and that car is not comfortable for me, the baby, the stroller etc. we can hardly fit in there. I need to sell the car.
I kept going to the court here in Miami, the one that is located in Downtown and they don't even know what I am talking about. They don't even listen to me. I kept going to the title agency and they still say me the same thing. They keep talking to me as If I know what they mean. They keep telling me the same thing over and over and I go to the court and they don't even listen to me.
Please help me I really need your help. Hope to hear from you soon I am really desperate.
Thank you in advance,
Alex

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">