• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Attorney for Plantiff Failed to Show for Case Management

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

carrottopsis

What is the name of your state? Unlawful Detainer California

We had a Case Mangement conference today the attorney for the plantiff failed to show up. I'm representing myself had to take time off of work to be at the conference. So now my paycheck will have less hours because I was in court. Even though I was nervous as you know what with butterflies in my stomach I was ready to plead my case and get this over with. The court said they will be contacting the attorney to show cause why they were not there. Now I will have to take more time off of work again to go back to court. Can I make them pay for the time I missed from work? Also can I motion for a dismissal? I felt I had a strong case to win

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">