• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auction problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cindy262

I am curious as to the following. I purchased something on ebay an auction site. I have never received the item and she took the money. She does not deny not receiving the money, in fact she told me that she would refund my money and has yet to do so. I left her poor feedback and she is trying to have it removed but I refused until I get my money back. she is now ignoring all emails from me and the square trade mediator. Would the small claims case be held in my hometown or hers (the sellers).

C

cindy262

they told me to go to square trade but the seller is ignoring them so I think my only option is to hit small claims court. This has been going on for about six weeks now.

HomeGuru

cindy262 said:
they told me to go to square trade but the seller is ignoring them so I think my only option is to hit small claims court. This has been going on for about six weeks now.
**A: then good luck cause you're gonna need it.

C

coosi

She does not deny not receiving the money"

Guess she never got it

C

cindy262

LOL, some advice........ I know I'm gonna need it. tell me something I don't know.

C

cindy262

She did receive the money. I even have a receipt for that.

JETX

Simple answer to a simple question...
'Would the small claims case be held in my hometown or hers (the sellers)."
*** Hers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">