• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto repair shop said that it was like that!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cyberjohnny86

What is the name of your state? Minnesota

Recently a tree fell on my Car from my neighbors property. My neighbors insurance payed for the repairs, but when I went to pick up my car today, there was a hole in my bumper. There was no hole when I gave it to the repair shop, but they insist that it was!!
What can I do to prove that it was their fault? thank you for your replies.

seniorjudge

cyberjohnny86 said:
What is the name of your state? Minnesota

Recently a tree fell on my Car from my neighbors property. My neighbors insurance payed for the repairs, but when I went to pick up my car today, there was a hole in my bumper. There was no hole when I gave it to the repair shop, but they insist that it was!!
What can I do to prove that it was their fault? thank you for your replies.

Show them the BEFORE pictures you took of your car after the accident and before you took it to the repair shop.

That should shut their pie hole!:D

cyberjohnny86

Thanks for the reply, but I dont have pictures of the bumper after the accident and before the repair shop. what should I do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">