• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto repair shop taking tooo long

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

landlordtom

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Philadelphia PA

I have had my car in the repair shop for almost 60 days now. I got it back about 2-2.5 weeks after originally taking it in only to find that they did not fix the vehicle properly, as they admitted. I ahve called many times only to hear the same thing...."It should be ready tomorrow." Then I call the next day and , if i actually get thru, I hear oh just a couple more days." At what point , if any, can I demand to get my money back? Can i sue and win?

BL

Depends on the repair , I suppose .

If you have given them reasonable time , pull you vehicle out and take it elsewhere .

If they don't refund you , take you new repair invoice and the ones these folks gave you , and sue them .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">