• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Baby Moma

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Hharrison40

baby moma moved in and our child after the child was born. She was not working etc. She did have a job prior, was expected to resume once feel much better.

1) She use my credit card to make a transaction on promise that as soon she starts working the paid will be paid.
2) It was agreed she takes care of the foods, utilities bills, and I do the rent(1000). On top of that I added her on my auto insurance
she was going to help with the bill, this way she would save.
***She has not done or taken care of her responsibilities, she has been using me, i feel like I have been used.
I'm demanding she paid back share of the rent... utilities and Auto insurance prem portion.
If she refuses can I bring this into court to seek reimbursements ?
She did not signed the lease but a background check was done on march 16 per apt policy .
This is my situation.. thanks

Just Blue

baby moma moved in and our child after the child was born. She was not working etc. She did have a job prior, was expected to resume once feel much better.

1) She use my credit card to make a transaction on promise that as soon she starts working the paid will be paid.
2) It was agreed she takes care of the foods, utilities bills, and I do the rent(1000). On top of that I added her on my auto insurance
she was going to help with the bill, this way she would save.
***She has not done or taken care of her responsibilities, she has been using me, i feel like I have been used.
I'm demanding she paid back share of the rent... utilities and Auto insurance prem portion.
If she refuses can I bring this into court to seek reimbursements ?
She did not signed the lease but a background check was done on march 16 per apt policy .
This is my situation.. thanks
^so charming. :rolleyes:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/tax-law-12/tax-return-626107.html#post3420192

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">