• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Being sue by ex girlfriend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jamdung96

Florida We were living in DC 7 months I was engage to get married my girlfriend she took out a credit card to purchase her wedding dress and other things for the wedding she cancel the wedding and move to LA I move to Florida now this week my uncle in DC told me I have mail I ask him to open it was a summons from LA from my girlfriend suing me for all the money she spend before she cancel the wedding can this be real

quincy

Florida We were living in DC 7 months I was engage to get married my girlfriend she took out a credit card to purchase her wedding dress and other things for the wedding she cancel the wedding and move to LA I move to Florida now this week my uncle in DC told me I have mail I ask him to open it was a summons from LA from my girlfriend suing me for all the money she spend before she cancel the wedding can this be real
Unless you have reason to believe that your uncle would lie to you about the summons, it appears to be real.

Why did your girlfriend cancel the wedding?

jamdung96

Unless you have reason to believe that your uncle would lie to you about the summons, it appears to be real.

Why did your girlfriend cancel the wedding?
She just did not want to get married (issue with her mother) anymore I know my uncle is not lying but I did not know you can file a claim in LA and send it to a person in DC who have never been LA

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">