• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Being sued for defending a women.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

craig4172

What is the name of your state? PA

I was at a wedding and after the wedding we went to our friends room. My friend who is a women was arguing with a man and he hit her in the face knocked her to the floor. Me and another guy went after him to pull him away. He was Hit in the face and lost 2 teeth. He was asking who hit him because he wasn't sure. This was after we left. I got a letter yesterday Saying I'm being seud for punching him and knocking his teeth out. Noone in the room saw me hit him. I'm not saying I did it but I'm not saying I didn't. he's asking for $8,000.00 for his teeth and pain and suffering. Everyone who was in the room said they would testify for me by saying he hit her first. What are my chances on losing this case? He found out I did it through word of mouth but I never admitted it to him.
Please help me with what you think will happen.
Should I get a Lawyer?
Thankyou Craig. The Hearing is the 27th this month.

S

seniorjudge

"My friend who is a women...."
Hmmm...I'd sure like to see this person/these persons?!

double posting

craig4172

Being sued for defending a women

I'm sorry I wasn't sure if I put it in the right place so I did both. I'll know not to do that in the future.
Craig

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">