• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

being sued by ex lawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vromero

What is the name of your state? tx
I'm being sued by my ex lawyer- I have no idea how to represent myself in court. I did make efforts to pay them but I he did a really crappy job with my divorce. He also stated that it would only cost me between 1,000 and 1,500- and ended up amounting to 2,800! Any suggestions?

CalifAtty-18

vromero said:
What is the name of your state? tx
I'm being sued by my ex lawyer- I have no idea how to represent myself in court. I did make efforts to pay them but I he did a really crappy job with my divorce. He also stated that it would only cost me between 1,000 and 1,500- and ended up amounting to 2,800! Any suggestions?

My response:

First of all, you obviously don't know enough about law to be "displeased." How would YOU know what is right or wrong?

Second, basically, you're asking for someone on this site to "represent" you by telling you what to do every step of the way. We don't do "steps." That's what legal representation is for.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">