• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

being sued as harrassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lilyellaayden

What is the name of your state? missouri I have been sued in small claims court by a former friend who claims I drove her car without permission, had an accident, and need to pay for damages. In reality, this woman is uninsured,and somehow damaged her car. asked me to come over and run into her car with my car after the damage had occured,i said no,ever since she has harassed me incessently.now she's trying to sue me for 3,000$!what can i do to prove myself and disprove her when this is purely a case of he said she said?where do i go from here?

C

coosi

What is the name of your state? missouri I have been sued in small claims court by a former friend who claims I drove her car without permission, had an accident, and need to pay for damages. In reality, this woman is uninsured,and somehow damaged her car. asked me to come over and run into her car with my car after the damage had occured,i said no,ever since she has harassed me incessently.now she's trying to sue me for 3,000$!what can i do to prove myself and disprove her when this is purely a case of he said she said?where do i go from here?"

She has to PROVE you did it. She will undoubtedly perjure herself in court, but, as you say, it will be he said, she said. Without knowing all the details, it's impossible to say...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">