• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it breaking and entering?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

t_b

What is the name of your state? Minnesota
My question and situation is, my ex fiance has a truck in his possession that is in both of our names, I paid for it and he was to be making payments to me. The first has come and gone and I have seen no money. He locks the truck up in the garage so I cant get at it. My question is if I get into the garage by using a key or other means is it breaking and entering? I am only taking back somthing that also belongs to me.What is the name of your state?

BL

t_b said:
What is the name of your state? Minnesota
My question and situation is, my ex fiance has a truck in his possession that is in both of our names, I paid for it and he was to be making payments to me. The first has come and gone and I have seen no money. He locks the truck up in the garage so I cant get at it. My question is if I get into the garage by using a key or other means is it breaking and entering? I am only taking back somthing that also belongs to me.What is the name of your state?

LOl , you would be breaking and entering , other than having a Key to the garage and still have the authority to use it .

You care to give some facts on the history , without Emotional
stuff ?

BL

fairisfair said:
yeah what's wrong with you Blonde, turn the page;) :rolleyes:
Hmm , Who Me " ? :D Back in the days !!!!!!!! Fire on the mountain . Ya wanna dig it with me ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">