• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

breaking and entering

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

catible

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida
We had a friend of ours whose son was always visiting us to eat or watch a game or to hang up {bad home environment} . He stole cigarettes from us at one time and who knows what else we brushed it off after he admitted it. so visits became fewer after that.A couple weeks ago Our home got broken into and little of value was taken. Fingerprints were taken but am still waiting for lab results/.After discussing this case with the detective , I am told the state will not file it because he was once a guest in our home. I know for a fact this young man did it.After replacing 2 locks and a window we are in the hole 200 dollars can we sue this young mans mother to pay us back for damages ? florida is a no win state and I am stuck.....What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? floridaThis young man is 17 and he was only one who knew where to go to get the stuff he stole and my dogs know him and would not let stramgers in the house. he was seen twice walking around our home. it was him!!!!!!

Last edited:

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida
We had a friend of ours whose son was always visiting us to eat or watch a game or to hang up {bad home environment} . He stole cigarettes from us at one time and who knows what else we brushed it off after he admitted it. so visits became fewer after that.A couple weeks ago Our home got broken into and little of value was taken. Fingerprints were taken but am still waiting for lab results/.After discussing this case with the detective , I am told the state will not file it because he was once a guest in our home. I know for a fact this young man did it.After replacing 2 locks and a window we are in the hole 200 dollars can we sue this young mans mother to pay us back for damages ? florida is a no win state and I am stuck.....What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida
How old is this young man, and what proof do you have it was him who burglarized your home?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">