• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

breech of trust

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bertito05

What is the name of your state? California

I brought in an approxiamte $300 worth of bracelets to a POSTNET branch in my area and they agreed to auction it over at eBAy. And the part owner told me that I would get an e-mail or a standard mail once my product is already being auctioned. I got a suprise call last July 08, 2005 Friday and he said he is donating my barcelets to charity if I dont return his call and obviously I fail to do so because I am out of state and I just got the message July 14, 2005 the day I arrived. I called their branch and he donated it already. I am devastated because my trust with them is utterly destroyed and I am so dissapointed because they never posted my bracelets because an employee told me that they are not doing it anymore (posting merchandise over at eBay) Do i have a case?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">