• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

breech of verbal contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mymadmoney

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? california

i would like to know guidlines regarding breech of a verbal contract of employement... and what recourse I have..

I worked for this company 10 years, was told time in and time out my posotion was secure and mine, not to worry, and at the last minute, a month before job to begin, was told they offered it to someone else.

I have been preparing for the last 10 months for this job, which results in approximately in a loss of $5000. in salary. Do I have any recourse ?

Of course this is just a general outline of the situation, but would like some advise. Thank you

JETX

Since 'seniorjudge' can't seem to figure out what 'duplicate post' means.... I will delete my post made on the duplicate.... and redirect that one here.

mymadmoney said:
Do I have any recourse ?
Yes. Your available recourses are:
1) To quit, or
2) to continue working for them.

If you mean, do you have any LEGAL recourse.... the answer is no.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">