• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

broken contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ritab

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois
I signed a contract with a photographer for my wedding. On the contract I was suppose to have him for the entire event, the pre-wedding to the end of the reception. At the reception the back drop was suppose to be up for family to take and purchase pictures,and the photos were suppose to be back in one week after the wedding. He did not take any pre-wedding photos. He left my reception early and did not tell me he had to leave untill he was leaving. The backdrop was only up for about 15mintues and no one had the chance to take pictures on it. It's been a month since the wedding and I do not have my pictures yet. I have been calling him and leaving messages and he only responded once to say he was coming the next day which was two weeks ago and I haven't heard nothing since. Can I take him to small claims court and what all can I get from him. Do I still have to pay him the reminder of the fee. I paid the deposit before the wedding. Please somebody help.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">