• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Broken Promises

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Brittfaster

My ex bofriend and I baught a motorcycle together, but because his credit was so bad I used mine to buy it and put both our names on the title. Today I have the motorcycle but cannot ride it nor sell it due to the price of payoff (about $10,000). In an aguement we had he agreed to sign on a lined piece of paper that he would take over payments to the motorcycle if I would also give up my rights to owning it. Needless to say he has left the motorcycle and the bills to me until I can legally fix the matter. I still have this piece of paper but am unsure if I can take it to small claims court so ownership can be past on and he can make the monthly payments. In the meantime im going broke paying for something I can do nothing with. I am a student and have had to quite school and work two jobs in the hopes of not distroying my credit. What can do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">