• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Business Owner lied and mislead young customer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nanaboo38050

What is the name of your state? Tennessee My son agreed to swap his truck(1994-S-10)for a 1982-F-150 on a temporary trial. If he couldn't fix this truck and/or didn't like it, then he could return it and get his back. The bus. owner said it'd cost about $20.00 to fix it, but he's spent over $200.00 on it so far, but the brakes are still locked up. He went to tell bus. owner he wanted his truck back,but he'd already sold it to someone. There wasn't any money involved, but the owner told my son to write he paid him $300.00 for his truck, and that my son paid him $150.00 for his truck,he told him it had to be done this way. What can we do about this? This bus. owner has several arrest's and lawsuit's on him for selling a car,that was left for him to paint,he also sold the paint the customer bought and took to him, when he left his car there,etc.. We need help---PLEASE!!!!!

JETX

nanaboo38050 said:
What is the name of your state? Tennessee My son agreed to swap his truck(1994-S-10)for a 1982-F-150 on a temporary trial. If he couldn't fix this truck and/or didn't like it, then he could return it and get his back. The bus. owner said it'd cost about $20.00 to fix it, but he's spent over $200.00 on it so far, but the brakes are still locked up. He went to tell bus. owner he wanted his truck back,but he'd already sold it to someone. There wasn't any money involved, but the owner told my son to write he paid him $300.00 for his truck, and that my son paid him $150.00 for his truck,he told him it had to be done this way. What can we do about this? This bus. owner has several arrest's and lawsuit's on him for selling a car,that was left for him to paint,he also sold the paint the customer bought and took to him, when he left his car there,etc.. We need help---PLEASE!!!!!
There are some HUGE problems with your post.... starting with, how did this guy sell the truck when the title was, presumably, still in your sons name???
Also, how old is your son??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">