• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I do anything about this?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

heather_caughro

What is the name of your state? Tennessee.

I went to Wal-Mart and bought some wax to so that I could wax my legs. When I got it home and opened it up the security seal was off and there was a hair in the wax. There were also quite a few of the cloth strips missing. Is there anything that I could do about this?

heather_caughro

Thank you very much. I was just wondering if they could get in trouble for something like that because obviously it had been used by someone else. But I appreciate your advice to me.

Fat Ryan

What is the name of your state? Tennessee.

I went to Wal-Mart and bought some wax to so that I could wax my legs. When I got it home and opened it up the security seal was off and there was a hair in the wax. There were also quite a few of the cloth strips missing. Is there anything that I could do about this?
if your looking for a law suit, i cant help you, but i can tell you that walmart accepts returns for any reason. i guarantee you you could get your money back.

heather_caughro

I am not looking for a law suit I just thought that they could get in trouble for something like that. If I really wanted to spend all the money and time into this then I could take them to court, but I just wanted to find out if they could get in trouble for something like that. Especially when it is someone elses pubic hair!

seniorjudge

I am not looking for a law suit I just thought that they could get in trouble for something like that.

For what? What do you think Wal-Mart did or didn't do?

heather_caughro

The product was supposed to be checked to make sure that the security seal was on it. Whether it was the manufacturer or Wal-Mart. Someone was supposed to check and make sure that there was nothing wrong with it before it went onto the shelf to be sold, and it is hard telling what someone else has put in that. That is just awful!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">