• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I report a Judgment to the credit bureau?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mitchelt

What is the name of your state? Colorado

I won the case and they took all the money out of the bank, whether or not a I ever get anything is not as important as making this person realize you just can't screw people over and get away with it.

So, I was wondering if I could get this Judgment on his credit report?

Thanks!

Mitch

BL

Why not call the 3 major CCRs and ask if they would place it on there files ?

A

April2002

Mitch,
I was getting ready to post the exact same question when I saw your post. I have the same problem; a judgment against a person who is not showing any money or assets. I also want to get it on his credit report. If it makes a difference, I'm from Massachusetts.
If there is anyone here that can let us know how to do this, or where to start, I would really appreciate it. My judgment has already been executed (what ever that means) and it's good for twenty years. That's about all I could understand of the "execution" paper from the court...it's like trying to read the old English version of Shakespeare.

Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">