• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I use this to get my money back?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pk3207

Is this any good???

I'm --------------- , being your boyfriend from past 2 months , and borrowed 40,500$ from you as I needed your help . If I don't pay you back you can use this email legally against me . Please accept this email as an assurance and trust between you and me .

Proserpina

Is this any good???

I'm --------------- , being your boyfriend from past 2 months , and borrowed 40,500$ from you as I needed your help . If I don't pay you back you can use this email legally against me . Please accept this email as an assurance and trust between you and me .
How about you tell us where you're located and exactly what you're talking about?

justalayman

There's no signature on that email and no proof it even came from ________

I could make up emails like that all day long and they won't mean a thing.

pk3207

This email was sent to me because he owed me money. He typed his name on the bottom and in the email. But ya I guess I could have made it up. I see your point. I am in Canada. I have a second piece of paper that he did sign. I just have to find it...

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
This email was sent to me because he owed me money. He typed his name on the bottom and in the email. But ya I guess I could have made it up. I see your point. I am in Canada. I have a second piece of paper that he did sign. I just have to find it...
US law only

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">