• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can a Judge Change his ruling?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? California.

I had to take a client to small claims court as he ran out in the middle of a session without paying me.

I missed the court date as I was busy, and the judge ruled against me.

My question is this. I believe that the judge should have reclused himself from the case. I am a professional dominatrix and the judge is one of my regulars. I told the little prick to change his ruling but he claims that it's now impossible.

I just really really want to find out if he is lying to me.

Please, only womyn reply to question. Men are such a subserviant sub-species that I really don't value their opinions.

Buckley

I ah mean no disrespect.....but aren't you a little strange?

Do you really expect an answer?

Buckley F. Williams, Esq.

And what part of "WOMYN ONLY" did you fail to grasp?

Men are so useless. Teach a cucumber to mow the lawn and there'd be no use for you whatever.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Goddess Vicky said:

I had to take a client to small claims court as he ran out in the middle of a session without paying me.

I missed the court date as I was busy, and the judge ruled against me.

My question is this. I believe that the judge should have reclused himself from the case. I am a professional dominatrix and the judge is one of my regulars. I told the little prick to change his ruling but he claims that it's now impossible.

Please, only womyn reply to question. Men are such a subserviant sub-species that I really don't value their opinions.

My response:

Congratulations!

Your initial post was copied and just became a Runner-Up in our end-of-the-year, "Most Stupid Post" contest, being held on December 15, 2005 and the winner will be chosen by popular vote on that date!

Thank you! Make sure to come back on December 15, 2005 to see if you're our Grand Prize winner! Our 2004 Winner walked away with a brand new Chevrolet "Corvette" convertible!

Here's a list of the finalists of the 2004 "Most Stupid Post" contest so that you can compare yours to the "competition". Just click on this link: https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=204109 and have a chuckle or two while reading! NUMBER SIX was our GRAND PRIZE WINNER!

Yes, I know it's incredible, and I know you're blushing with pride - - but, believe it or not, your post could be our Grand Prize winner for 2005! We're giving away TERRIFIC PRIZES! For further Details, Rules, and Prize list, click on this link for more information:

http://petit.philou.free.fr/

IAAL

Bad judge man.

Goddess Vicky said:

My question is this. I believe that the judge should have reclused himself from the case.

I just met a woman that looked like a man on a bus. I wanted to thwack him.. oh I mean her over the head with my cane. Do you take recruits? I will thwack the judge for you. This fellow sounds like he needs some thumping.

I can take a bus down here from Oregon on weekends, but I am getting a little up in years.

I don't know if the judge should go into recluse, but he might have thought of recusing himself.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Congratulations!

Your initial post was copied and just became a Runner-Up in our end-of-the-year, "Most Stupid Post" contest, being held on December 15, 2005 and the winner will be chosen by popular vote on that date!

Thank you! Make sure to come back on December 15, 2005 to see if you're our Grand Prize winner! Our 2004 Winner walked away with a brand new Chevrolet "Corvette" convertible!

Here's a list of the finalists of the 2004 "Most Stupid Post" contest so that you can compare yours to the "competition". Just click on this link: https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=204109 and have a chuckle or two while reading! NUMBER SIX was our GRAND PRIZE WINNER!

Yes, I know it's incredible, and I know you're blushing with pride - - but, believe it or not, your post could be our Grand Prize winner for 2005! We're giving away TERRIFIC PRIZES! For further Details, Rules, and Prize list, click on this link for more information:

http://petit.philou.free.fr/

IAAL
IAAL? What the hell are you doing on this forum? I didn't know you hung around here! Long time no see. When are you coming for your next session?

Iaal Is A Client Too?

That is too bad. I was going to hire him to sue Trimet for me. Bad bad man Iaal. He seemed like a mean enough, cruel enough fellow to help me sue the bus company for not getting blue seats.

But he likes to be the one in the chains... Oh... I want to thwack him!! Can you set up an appointment for next weekend though? I am going antiquing this weekend.

By the way, I have another question which I want to ask.

I got an e-mail from some lady who wants to move out to L.A. and work for me. She gave me this forum as a reference.

Anybody familiar with someone named Wanda June?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TOP 10 Ways To Determine You're Bored With Sex - -

NUMBER 10: Before sex, you flip a coin to see who will receive.

NUMBER 9: You can have sex without having sex, as long as while you're having sex you don't actually have sex.

NUMBER 8: "That's not a wishbone, but don't stop pulling."

NUMBER 7: Three men and a baster.

NUMBER 6: You're so bored, you're gonna have a sex-change operation.

NUMBER 5: I thought 'Dublin' was having sex with twins.

NUMBER 4: If it wasn't for being a Dominatrix, I'd have no sex life at all.

NUMBER 3: He found out that "Neverland" refers to her crotch.

NUMBER 2: You release an amateur sex video making love to yourself because you subscribe to the premise, "Go fuk yourself."

AND NOW, the NUMBER ONE Way To Determine You're Bored With Sex - -

The things you do just aren't weird anymore.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Blonde Lebinese said:
I'm not familiar with all this stuff .

What's a womyn ?

My response:

It's obvious - - at least to me. This dyke, with little titties, who answers to "Butch", didn't want to use the term, "Man".

It's so passe' and tacky.

IAAL

Oh bad bad man

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:
It's obvious - - at least to me. This dyke, with little titties, who answers to "Butch", didn't want to use the term, "Man".
IAAL
Mr Iaal...
Did not your mother tell you when you fight back like that you just look stupid.
I will ask my Momma, Oh wait... she is dead.

But you are just trading insult for insult and it is just Bully for Bully.

The one who stands down is sometimes the one that stands upright.

Humor is as the good humor goes down the street.

That is what she used to say, word for word

But, You would not know that growing up in LA going to women in black leather... Only YOu would know she has small mammary glands, because You wanted to see them... but she slapped you didn't she.

I want to thump you with my cane... I will pray for your soul.. but I am not sure you have one.

Oh, look a cat I have gotta go.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

IAAL
Oh, resorting to insults now are we little man? How intellectually stimulating.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">