• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can motions be filed?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

eli4625

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana
Can you file a motion in small claims court? I am being sued for a cc debt that has exceeded the SOL. It went 30 days past due in Nov. of 2002, which means it is past 6 years. If I can, what info do I need to include? Should I include a copy of my credit report showing it?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana
Can you file a motion in small claims court? I am being sued for a cc debt that has exceeded the SOL. It went 30 days past due in Nov. of 2002, which means it is past 6 years. If I can, what info do I need to include? Should I include a copy of my credit report showing it?
So you paid it since then?

eli4625

No

No it is not paid, but the credit report shows that it went 30 days past due in 2002 which means the SOL is in effect.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">