• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cant find documents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quickanswerplz

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York

Hello I know I have a court date very, very soon. I cant find the documents that tell me where and when to appear. I believe it is 6th district court in Patchogue (suffolk county). Im sure its small claims court. Ex landlord suing for rediculous costs and I want to make sure I am there to deal with this. Can anyone please tell me where I can call to find out? Thanks in advance.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York

Hello I know I have a court date very, very soon. I cant find the documents that tell me where and when to appear. I believe it is 6th district court in Patchogue (suffolk county). Im sure its small claims court. Ex landlord suing for rediculous costs and I want to make sure I am there to deal with this. Can anyone please tell me where I can call to find out? Thanks in advance.

Walk down to the court-house and ask for a copy of the filing?

Call the court-house to ask?

See if the court-house has a system online where you can search for records?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">