• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

howzer

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

Here is a picture of the damage my car suffered in an accident where a guy pulled out in front of me... I ended up in a ditch causing damage to the drivers side fender as well unfortunately... Its a 88 BMW 325is...The boys insurance company "AllState Indeminity" is refusing to pay saying I was 1% at fault for improper use of a left hand turn lane... I guess I was at fault for being on the road?

Haha... Anyhow Im fighting them. I attached a picture of the road where the wreck happened, I'm the blue arrow, he is the red arrow, the red "squares" are the other cars and the circle is the point of impact. The boy said someone motioned him out, obviously he shouldnt of went. I still do not see how Im at any fault. I was in the middle lane, the middle left turn lane going to the stop light. For what I can understand, what I did and where I was is perfectly legal. Below are links to the pictures of the accident/road.

Picture 1

Picture 2

I will be taking them to small claims court, I will be printing out the photos to show the judge, the damage estimates from a bodyshop,and the police report where the man said he "didn't see me". I'm also trying to obtain a transcript or voice recording of the man admitting fault to my insurance companies adjuster. Is there anything else I should bring with me or prepare? I only had liability on the car, Im seeking to recover $3,000 book value for the car along with $400 towing and storage bill I had to pay for the car.What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">