• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car inspection

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mazie560

What is the name of your state? pa.
i took my car to be inspected it was there two days, when he called and said it was ready .he said the inspection sticker that was on was good till june. it cost me $ 788. ithink he should have told me before he did all that work. i could have had my son do a lot of the work he did! also the horn he fixed did'nt work when i asked him if i had to pay to have himcheck it he said yes---can i do amything about this? thanks

M

mazie560

no--i didn't sign a work order, he did call me and tell me what the car needed.and gave an est. of $700.

stephenk

did you give the okay to do the work on the car after he gave you the estimate of $700? If yes, I dont understand what you are complaining about.

M

mazie560

i am not complaining about the price! i an complaining because he didn't tell me my inspection was good for another 5 mon. and that my horn was not fixed and he wants to charge me to fix it again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">