• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car repairs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

princess917

What is the name of your state? ohio
my question is I paid some guy 1600.00 to fix my engine in my car. I told him to get a rebuilt engine from the junk yard if he had to that I wanted to do it the cheapest way. Well he decided it would be cheaper to rebuild it. Which it wasnt. Well, it took him 3 months to fix it. After I got it back it was making a loud clicking noise under the hood. He said it was nothing. Well the car didnt have any power so I took it to another shop and they told me that i need a new timing chain. The guy that fixed my car put one on but didnt buy new guides for it. He refuses to give me any papers saying what he has done to my car and no reciepts. Right now as we speak I have no running car. The timing chain is totally destroyed. And will cost me another 800.00 to get that fixed. I will like to know what legal grounds I have to get my money back from the guy that didnt fix my car right. Heck even half of the money.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">