• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car title ruined

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

summer uchin

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

my car was towed off the street for no insurance or registration, I went to court showed proof or registration and insurance and got car back. I went to a title and tag agency to put the car in my name and it came up as a crushed vehicle. It had a clean title before being towed. the towing company registered my vehicle as crushed but it isnt. Now to get vehicle a title again I have to do a lot of stuff. copy vin,notarized letter, police statements,inspected by an officer and a mechanic, etc. Even after i do all that the vehicle still can only have a reconstructed title. I wanted to re sell it and now its value has been brought down so much I cant. Can i sue the towing company for the vehicle value? do i have a good chance of winning?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TOP 10 Towing Company Mottos - -

NUMBER 10: We're crushing the competition - - and people's cars!

NUMBER 9: If the flying debris doesn't kill you, Bubba will!

NUMBER 8: Ever seen a Tow Yard owner crush a Volkswagen on his forehead?

NUMBER 7: When we whack two or three guys, we stuff them in a car trunk and crush it.

NUMBER 6: The sign posted on their crushing machine says, "Guess who's in the trunk?"

NUMBER 5: "If I turn around and you don't have that seat belt on, so help me I'll punch a hole in you."

NUMBER 4: The reason why they crushed it was because you constantly kept bragging about its "trunk size".

NUMBER 3: It was such an ugly body style, the only way to describe it on our paperwork was, "Looks previously crushed."

NUMBER 2: We crush cars to get rid of the evidence.

AND NOW, the NUMBER ONE Towing Company Motto - -

If you double park, we'll tow your car and crush it!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">