• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car towed early

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dmcgee44077

What is the name of your state? Ohio ...my car was tagged to be towed the tag slip says it would be "date towed" 4-8-05 "time towed" 5pm well it was towed at 1:30 pm it cost me $100 to get it out can I sue to get my money back since it was towed 3 and 1/2 hours early? I was going to sell it and it WAS going to be gone by 5 when I went to get it at 4:30 it was gone tow company says it was done at 1:30

dmcgee44077

towed

I don't blame the tow company I blame the apt. manager who called them to tow it when it was only 1:30 especially when I had told them I would have it gone by 5 on friday...and that IS the time that the apt manager put on the tag slip so????

dmcgee44077

NO help

ya know i have found that this forum provides very little help...when someone posts a question wouldn't you "think" someone would give advice?? afterall it is an "advice" forum so where is the advice?

BL

dmcgee44077 said:
ya know i have found that this forum provides very little help...when someone posts a question wouldn't you "think" someone would give advice?? afterall it is an "advice" forum so where is the advice?
Look , you have 2 choices , and isn't the car sold by now ?

Pay the Bill , or sue management .

Sorry if that advice doesn't please you .

dmcgee44077

It's not about if the advice suits me or not when I asked for advice as to if I could or should sue all I get is pay the tow and that sucks so where is the advice in that???????????

BL

dmcgee44077 said:
It's not about if the advice suits me or not when I asked for advice as to if I could or should sue all I get is pay the tow and that sucks so where is the advice in that???????????
Look , you got advice .
Just because it isn't what you want to hear ,we can't do anything about that .
Your comments about the advice on " this forum " are without merit .

You can take your chance with the Judge ( we do not have crystal balls to read their minds ) , and hope he/she agrees you should have been given until 5:00 , or pay the bill .

If that isn't good enough ,what would you " like " to hear ?

I'll agree for you personally , then go on your merry way ...

ENASNI

dmcgee44077 said:
That sucks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">