• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The Case of the Jealous Husband

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fernicool

Florida

I work independently inside a department store as a sales rep for a tie manufactorer. Jealous husband of a friend comes into the human resource office of the store and creates a scene. He was very angry and looking for me. Proceeded to run around the looking for me. Subsequently i was banned from the floor of the store due to a possibilty of some sort of liability from this person. I also lost my job because I could not perform it.

I wanted to know if I had a case against this person for lost wages due to a lost job? I have witnesses, store security and also my regional manager for loss of job.

BL

Fernicool said:
Florida

I work independently inside a department store as a sales rep for a tie manufactorer. Jealous husband of a friend comes into the human resource office of the store and creates a scene. He was very angry and looking for me. Proceeded to run around the looking for me. Subsequently i was banned from the floor of the store due to a possibilty of some sort of liability from this person. I also lost my job because I could not perform it.

I wanted to know if I had a case against this person for lost wages due to a lost job? I have witnesses, store security and also my regional manager for loss of job.
So his wife Just Like your ties or what's the real Story . I mean how many ties did she want to see a Day ?

Did she work in the store too ?

BL

If Store security thought it was some other Person that shouldn't be in the Store they would have told him to leave and don't come back . Then you could have had your floor .

Obviously for some reason on your part you weren't allowed .

Get on with your life .

Fernicool

Blonde Lebinese said:
If Store security thought it was some other Person that shouldn't be in the Store they would have told him to leave and don't come back . Then you could have had your floor .

Obviously for some reason on your part you weren't allowed .

Get on with your life .

Pardon me but your answer stinks!

I dont know if you understand what this forum is about? I did not ask to be cross examined. Or to be judged according to some opinions that you made of my character.I simply asked for advice based on the stated facts. I wrote that I have witnesses from both the department store and from my company.
My life goes on regardless of the matter at hand. But I have been hurt monetarily and would like some compensation, I like money just like lawyers do. Maybe Lebanese blondes are dumb too! You should stop watching Judge Judy! :)

BL

The point is you weren't ALLOWED on the floor after that action " By the Store ".

You take it up with the STORE .. You want to name the individual as a co-defendant go ahead .

But In My opinion your fighting a losing battle . I know you want case Law to Win , but I have none .

Last edited:

Fernicool

Blonde Lebinese said:
The point is you weren't ALLOWED on the floor after that action " By the Store ".

You take it up with the STORE .. You want to name the individual as a co-defendant go ahead .

But In My opinion your fighting a losing battle . I know you want case Law to Win , but I have none .
The store is afraid of a potential liability. Have you ever heard of (interupting your work realtionship?) This is a small claims forum. I believe thats what small claims courts are for? What are your credentials? Are you a lawyer or just a poster on this forum?

BL

Fernicool said:
The store is afraid of a potential liability. Have you ever heard of (interupting your work realtionship?) This is a small claims forum. I believe thats what small claims courts are for? What are your credentials? Are you a lawyer or just a poster on this forum?
I dont know if you understand what this forum is about?

FreeAdvice Forums are intended to enable consumers to benefit from the experience of other consumers who have faced similar legal issues. FreeAdvice does NOT vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any posting or the qualifications of any person responding. Use of the Forums is subject to our Terms and Conditions which prohibit advertisements, solicitations or other commercial messages, or false, defamatory, abusive, vulgar, or harassing messages, and subject violators to a fee for each improper posting. All postings reflect the views of the author but become the property of FreeAdvice.

( Information on FreeAdvice or a Forum should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for advice from an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction who you have retained to represent you. )

Fernicool

Blonde Lebinese said:
FreeAdvice Forums are intended to enable consumers to benefit from the experience of other consumers who have faced similar legal issues. FreeAdvice does NOT vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any posting or the qualifications of any person responding. Use of the Forums is subject to our Terms and Conditions which prohibit advertisements, solicitations or other commercial messages, or false, defamatory, abusive, vulgar, or harassing messages, and subject violators to a fee for each improper posting. All postings reflect the views of the author but become the property of FreeAdvice.

( Information on FreeAdvice or a Forum should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for advice from an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction who you have retained to represent you. )
No wonder!!!

Fernicool said:
Pardon me but your answer stinks!

I dont know if you understand what this forum is about? I did not ask to be cross examined. Or to be judged according to some opinions that you made of my character.I simply asked for advice based on the stated facts. I wrote that I have witnesses from both the department store and from my company.
My life goes on regardless of the matter at hand. But I have been hurt monetarily and would like some compensation, I like money just like lawyers do. Maybe Lebanese blondes are dumb too! You should stop watching Judge Judy! :)
This is uncalled for, Fern. I would suggest you cruise around this forum and check out how it works. Newbies often get beligerent when they're questioned or just don't like the answers. Senior posters just don't have the tolerance for it (nor should they, they're volunteering). I liken it to one of my first jobs as a youth (and one I'd never have again). A checker in a major supermarket. You get to stand there all day and each and every person coming thru your line is different. If you are nice and pleasant, I was nice and pleasant. If you are rude and have had a crappy day, I was still required to be nice and pleasant. After awhile, ya just don't feel like doing it anymore.

Good to see you in fine form again, BL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">