• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Civil claim against pa game commission

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Hunterknapp16

While fishing last year, a game commission deputy allowed a group of guys to drive out a local trout stream while a bunch of people were fishing. The WCO deputy walked the bank and forced us to remove our lines from the water and stop fishing, and wouldn't allow us to fish until the group had passed by, driving out the trout from the stream. I personally asked him how it was legal, and he said it wasn't. I videoed it happening. I contacted the fish and boat commission, and all parties were charged with harassment of/impeding lawful fishermen. 5 pled guilty, but the WCO fought the charges and went to court. I was subpoenaed and have to go today as a state witness. I am missing an unpaid day of work for this. I also had a member of his trout club come to my house and harass me. That incident is being investigated now as well. My question is, do I have a case against the PGC for the actions of their personnel in harassing myself, abuse of power and lost income?? I wanted to wait until after his criminal trial to file.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">