• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Civil Judgement - WI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

marymarie

I had a civil judgement filed against me from a medical bill in 1999. This case was filed but was never completed. Since I had many medical bills it had been suggested by a bancrupcy lawyer that I file for bancrupcy. The creditor named for the judgement was also included in my bancrupcy filing which was made before the judgment was finalized. My question is this: Since this judgement was not completed should it still appear on my credit report as a judgement? It is. If this is not correct how can I go about fixing it?
Any input would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks.

S

seniorjudge

Get all your documentation together and send it to the credit reporting agency that has mischaracterized this debt.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">