• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Civil Litigation and Fraud??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

diamant

What is the name of your state? Alberta, Canada

i have email proof for my ex to pay back personal loans i gave to him after he moved out. the one thing im wondering about. the care was registered/owned by me for 4 months after he moved. when the insurance ran out he forged my name and it is now registered to his dad b/c he has bad credit. the registry told me to ask fr a bill of sale in civil court. i didnt want to go the criminal route.
he owned the car before the relationship exsisted, then sold it too me for 1dollar b/c of his credit. should i ask for money from the car....sucker used it and then forged papers when the insurnace ran out. this was before i found out about the strangers he slept with off the internet

any advice?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">