• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Closing cost gift letter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Chris rapillo

I loaned a "friend" $2500.00 so she could afford her closing cost 4 yrs ago.. Bank said she couldn't use it unless it was a gift from a family member. To get around the stipulation we signed a letter stating I was her uncle and it was a gift ( which it was not) .. This past weekend she said she's not paying me back and threw the gift letter in my face.. I want to take her to small claims court but I'm afraid I'm screwed for signing the gift letter even though we both we both falsified the letter..

adjusterjack

I loaned a "friend" $2500.00 so she could afford her closing cost 4 yrs ago.. Bank said she couldn't use it unless it was a gift from a family member. To get around the stipulation we signed a letter stating I was her uncle and it was a gift ( which it was not) .. This past weekend she said she's not paying me back and threw the gift letter in my face.. I want to take her to small claims court but I'm afraid I'm screwed for signing the gift letter even though we both we both falsified the letter..
You also committed criminal and civil fraud.

Back off and take your lumps.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">