• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A collection agency is suing me.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair Use Law

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ

To whomever it may concern,

A collection agency (i.e., VANZ, LLC, or LARIDIAN CONSULTING INC) has hired a law firm (i.e., Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard, P.C.) & is suing me.

I am hoping that any lawyer(s) associated with this Free (law) Advise forum can use their (vast) knowledge &, or expertise in the law(s) of this nation & assist me wherein the nullification of their unlawful action(s) is concerned.

NOTE: Below is the litigation facsimile of the Plaintiff, any & all advice(s) rendered in this case &, or lawsuit is greatly appreciated.

Plaintiff(s), VANZ, LLC-APR2010-SERIES02, residing at 577 Hamburg Turnpike Wayne, NJ, say(s):

FIRST COUNT: Plaintiff's predecessor in interest sold and assigned all right, title and interest in the defendant's defaulted CHASE (acct# 4266841127568507) account to the Plaintiff.

SECOND COUNT: Defendant(s) are/is indebted to Plaintiff arising out of goods and/or services and/or cash advances made on the aforementioned CHASE account.

THIRD COUNT: There is now due and owing to the Plaintiff from the Defendant(s) in the sum of $1,611.26, plus lawful interest pursuant to R.4:42-11 from August 31,2008.

FOURTH COUNT: Demands for payment has been made, but without heed.

WHEREFORE, plaintiff, VANZ, LLC-APR2010-SERIES02, demands judgment, against Defendant(s), Fair Use Law, in the sum of $1,611.26, together with lawful interest pursuant to R.4:42-11 from August 31,2008, to judgment, attorneys fees and cost of suit.

R. 4:5-1 CERTIFICATION​

I certify the matter in controversy is not the subject of any other court action or arbitration proceeding, now pending or contemplated, and that no other parties should be joined in this action.

I certify that confidential personal identifiers have been redacted from documents now submitted to the court, and will be redacted from all documents submitted in the future in accordance with R.1:38-7(b).

Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard, P.C.

BY:/S/Philip A. Kahn
Attorney For Plaintiff

TigerD

I am hoping that any lawyer(s) associated with this Free (law) Advise forum can use their (vast) knowledge &, or expertise in the law(s) of this nation & assist me wherein the nullification of their unlawful action(s) is concerned.
Nullification ... okay.

Call the attorney and ask how much to settle before court.

Take out your checkbook. Enter that amount on a check. Give it to them.

DC

Fair Use Law

FDCPA Law Violations.

Nullification ... okay.

Call the attorney and ask how much to settle before court.
In all actuality contrary to anyone's beliefs the frivolous lawsuit was instantaneously rendered invalid via the collection agency purchasing it & assuming it's mine & via the law firm tragically accepting the case.

Analytically, I posted the Plaintiff's litigation facsimile only as a test, logically since 9 times out of 10 such a forum is guaranteed to attract the partial &, or biased individual(s) in which your reply substantiated 100%, therefore I would like to thank you wherein your participation in my test is concerned.

FYI: The Plaintiff & the law firm in which they've hired violated more than one section of the FDCPA law. The zealousness of the entity (i.e., collection agency) & their accomplice (i.e., Fein, Such, Kahn & Shepard, P.C.) unfortunately blinded them to their FDCPA law violation(s).

Take out your checkbook.
Any check(s) is an antiquated relic (similar to offshore tax-haven bank accounts) & I've never used them. I recommend that you step into the future prior to it passing you by.

Enter that amount on a check.
The entity & their accomplice(s) litigation case is as strong as wet toilet paper, therefore I have no choice but to place your entire (partial &, or biased) post within the nonsensical category &, or file.

Give it to them.

DC
Reiteration.... Since the entity & their accomplice(s) litigation case is as strong as wet toilet paper analytically logic dictate(s) that they will have better success in jumping from Earth -to- the Moon, Mars, etc than the success of being victorious wherein any litigation case(s) &, or lawsuit(s) against myself is concerned, but thanks for the tainted lynch law advice.

sandyclaus

Such a shame...

Debtcollector really knows what he is talking about here, hence the name. Yet you seem intent on finding an answer that is better to your liking.

Of course, if you don't LIKE the FREE advice our friend has given you, you are certainly welcome to hire and PAY for an attorney to tell you the same thing.

But I'm sure that by me (or anyone else) saying this, you will somehow come up a plethora of big words to try and tell ME off too, so...

Have fun with your lawsuit :p

Fair Use Law

I'm going to have a great deal of FUN.

Such a shame...

Debtcollector really knows what he is talking about here, hence the name. Yet you seem intent on finding an answer that is better to your liking.

Of course, if you don't LIKE the FREE advice our friend has given you, you are certainly welcome to hire and PAY for an attorney to tell you the same thing.

But I'm sure that by me (or anyone else) saying this, you will somehow come up a plethora of big words to try and tell ME off too, so...

Have fun with your lawsuit :p
Wait so let me get this straight, every lawyer is going to tell me to pay capital I do not owe to any & all corrupt collection agencies & ineptly incognizant law firms?

Ah, how typical blaming me for your dyslexia, etc?

FYI: Being logically analytical, I'd also assumed that this was just another AOL, Yahoo, etc chat room & tragically your nonsensical statements proves me 100% correct again.

Now, having been proven consecutively correct again, I'd also calculated that there's more corrupt people here too.

PS. I'm going to have a great deal of FUN, thanks to all of the laws that the allegedly intelligent law firm violated, I am so eager to embarrass this corrupt collection agency & law firm I wish the court date was tomorrow. It only proves even more that lawyers, law firms, collection agencies, etc do not know the laws they claim to know. To bad I can not film any of their embarrassment & put it up on Youtube, etc.

NOTE: To any lawyer(s) at this AOL, Yahoo, etc chat room, never accept collection agency cases unless you want to have a extensive litigation history of failures, in which under the banner of obtaining more clients is never good. Apparently these law firms violate(s) the very same law(s) they claim they knew to pass the bar examine in the first place to become a lawyer, which means that "The Bar" must be positioned at the lever of an anthill.

Mass_Shyster

Wait so let me get this straight, every lawyer is going to tell me to pay capital I do not owe to any & all corrupt collection agencies & ineptly incognizant law firms?
You specifically asked how to 'nullify' this. Writing a check is certainly a valid way to do that.

If you believe the debt collector violated the FDCPA, go ahead and explain that to your lawyer. You never described those violations, only asserted, after your question had been answered, that they exist.

If you want to go play legal games, do it someplace else.

Nobody here wants to play.

Fair Use Law

I am proven 100% correct again.

You specifically asked how to 'nullify' this. Writing a check is certainly a valid way to do that.
Congratulations!!! You're the third non-lawyer respondent to post your tainted lynch law advice (in which seems to be the norm here). But, since you unequivocally (for your own reasons) have absolutely no problem(s) paying any debt(s) that is not yours, you should immediately let Obama know after all he's not finished spending trillions of tax payers dollars this nation do not have &, or never will have, therefore I know 100% he will love you.

I am not privy to whatever drug(s) you're smoking, sniffing, injecting, drinking &, or eating in which promote(s) such financially detrimental generosity But, solely based on your own posted word(s) I have to ask you.... Are you high?

If you believe the debt collector violated the FDCPA, go ahead and explain that to your lawyer.
As a Pro se litigant I say... whenever any individual(s) destroy(s) their litigation case(s) to such a degree that you will be victorious even if any blind, deaf & dumb individual(s) litigated on your behalf, contacting your opponent (irrelevant to who he, or she is) will immediately no longer be necessary.

You never described those violations, only asserted, after your question had been answered, that they exist.
If you're not well versed wherein the law(s) of this nation is concerned the act(s) of listing their law violation(s) is not necessary.

If you want to go play legal games, do it someplace else.
Interesting, not only are you now pretending to be a competent &, or knowledgeable lawyer, but also the Administrator, Moderator, etc at this AOL, Yahoo, etc chat room masquerading as a real free legal advice forum.

Nobody here wants to play.
Being that I am a impartial &, or unbiased individual, I would be happy to agree with you, but as I've said before, based solely on the consecutive nonsensical replies (in which is congruent with the acts of playing games) I can say with 100% confidence that you're obviously lying.

NOTE: To avoid being 100% correct again & experiencing the tediously tiresome monotony of the AOL, Yahoo, etc chat room members here I happily say... Please, any & all non-lawyers need not respond.

You Are Guilty

I had a case years back defending a debt collection agency against a pro se in federal court. (I mention it because that plaintiff sounded remarkably like this one). He stated on the record, to the judge, that he had multiple audio tapes and read excerpts of them in open court. Needless to say, they were less than flattering to my client. I was directed to give the schmuck $3k to go away and not rack up unnecessary litigation costs. His initial discovery ended up criss-crossing with the settlement stip in the mail. And wouldn't you know it - the tapes completely exonerated my client - not a thing plaintiff claimed was in there actually was.

Now, the really fun part was when I made my Rule 11 motion and he had to come back before the same judge and explain himself. It's always nice to see karma at work. (And in case you're wondering, he got hit with sanctions above and beyond the settlement amount, and the case was referred to the AUSAs office).

Fair Use Law

Congratulations

i had a case years back defending a debt collection agency against a pro se in federal court. (i mention it because that plaintiff sounded remarkably like this one). He stated on the record, to the judge, that he had multiple audio tapes and read excerpts of them in open court. Needless to say, they were less than flattering to my client. I was directed to give the schmuck $3k to go away and not rack up unnecessary litigation costs. His initial discovery ended up criss-crossing with the settlement stip in the mail. And wouldn't you know it - the tapes completely exonerated my client - not a thing plaintiff claimed was in there actually was.

Now, the really fun part was when i made my rule 11 motion and he had to come back before the same judge and explain himself. It's always nice to see karma at work. (and in case you're wondering, he got hit with sanctions above and beyond the settlement amount, and the case was referred to the ausas office).
:D Congratulations You Are Guilty...! Kudos on your flawless victory!

Via the FCRA (i.e., Fair Credit Reporting Act), FACTA (i.e., Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act) & the FDCPA (i.e., Fair Debt Collection Practices Act) the consumer(s) right(s) is protected & enforced via the FTC (i.e., Federal Trade Commission).

Learn It. Know It. Live It. Love It.

NOTE: Irrelevant to the dollar amount of credit (1.00 - 1,000 - 1,000,000, etc) that is loaned credit is electronically based (i.e., 10 & 01) wherein its tangible origin(s) is nonexistent & it's categorized as a nonnegotiable instrument (i,.e., IOU) & therefore as far as the law(s) in this nation is concerned it's viewed &, or treated as any gift(s) &, or grant(s).

In actuality contrary to what anyone think(s), believe(s) &, or say(s) the FDCPA law(s) do not care if the debt(s) is actually yours, or not &, or whether the Statute of Limitations (SOL) is over, or not.

After reading the FDCPA I say, if its intent was the nullification of any original creditor, collection agency, etc case(s) &, or lawsuit(s) litigation against any individual(s) then it was a inconspicuously designed &, or cunningly well crafted law(s).

It's similar to The 10 Commandments (i.e., 613 Commandments) wherein if you broke any one of the law(s) at any moment(s) in your entire life you also simultaneously broke all, or more than one & only one is required to be broken to lose the case(s) for the judge to be force to pronounce... You Are Guilty!

Due to the FACTA law(s) consumers are able to receive one free credit report a year.

NOTE: Pertaining to the FDCPA laws (e.g., 15 U.S.C. § 807 - 814 et seq.) any entity (original creditor, collection agency, law firm, you, etc) in which file(s) any judicial litigation case(s), lawsuit(s), etc against the other wherein the attempt to use the law(s) to collect any debt(s) stated to be owed by one individual to the other individual without being able to produce the originally signed document(s), or contract(s) if-any between the two parties the entity immediately, lawfully & simultaneously violated the below law(s):

• § 807.(2)(A)(B)(9)(10) [15 U.S.C.1962e]
  • § 808.(A) [15 U.S.C. 1692f]
  • § 811.(A) [15 U.S.C. 1692i]
  • § 812.(a)(b) [15 U.S.C. 1692j]
  • § 813.(A)(1) [15 U.S.C. 1692k]
  • § 814.(A) [15 U.S.C. 1692l]

Last edited:

You Are Guilty

:D Congratulations You Are Guilty...! Kudos on your flawless victory!

Via the FCRA (i.e., Fair Credit Reporting Act), FACTA (i.e., Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act) & the FDCPA (i.e., Fair Debt Collection Practices Act) the consumer(s) right(s) is protected & enforced via the FTC (i.e., Federal Trade Commission).

NOTE: Irrelevant to the dollar amount of credit (1.00 - 1,000 - 1,000,000, etc) that is loaned credit is electronically based (i.e., 10 & 01) wherein its tangible origin(s) is nonexistent & it's categorized as a nonnegotiable instrument (i,.e., IOU) & therefore as far as the law(s) in this nation is concerned it's viewed &, or treated as any gift(s) &, or grant(s).

In actuality contrary to what anyone think(s), believe(s) &, or say(s) the FDCPA law(s) do not care if the debt(s) is actually yours, or not &, or whether the Statute of Limitations (SOL) is over, or not.

After reading the FDCPA I say, if its intent was the nullification of any original creditor, collection agency, etc case(s) &, or lawsuit(s) litigation against any individual(s) then it was a inconspicuously designed &, or cunningly well crafted law(s).

It's similar to The 10 Commandments (i.e., 613 Commandments) wherein if you broke any one of the law(s) at any moment(s) in your entire life you also simultaneously broke all, or more than one & only one is required to be broken to lose the case(s) for the judge to be force to pronounce... You Are Guilty!

Due to the FACTA law(s) consumers are able to receive one free credit report a year.

NOTE: Pertaining to the FDCPA laws (e.g., 15 U.S.C. § 807 - 814 et seq.) any entity (original creditor, collection agency, law firm, you, etc) in which file(s) any judicial litigation case(s), lawsuit(s), etc against the other wherein the attempt to use the law(s) to collect any debt(s) stated to be owed by one individual to the other individual without being able to produce the originally signed document(s), or contract(s) if-any between the two parties the entity immediately, lawfully & simultaneously violated the below law(s):

I think I love you.

Fair Use Law

FCRA, FACTA & FDCPA Learn It. Know It. Live It. Love It.

I think I love you.
What's one of the ways to tell just how single minded the FDCPA law(s) is, it do not care even if the transaction originally transpired 7 nanoseconds ago, or 7 years ago via the form of electronic digits, USD, gold, diamonds, etc I reiterate...

Pertaining to the FDCPA laws (e.g., 15 U.S.C. § 807 - 814 et seq.) any entity (original creditor, collection agency, law firm, you, etc) in which file(s) any judicial litigation case(s), lawsuit(s), etc against the other wherein the attempt to use the law(s) to collect any debt(s) stated to be owed by one individual to the other individual without being able to produce the originally signed document(s), or contract(s) if-any between the two parties the entity immediately, lawfully & simultaneously violated the below law(s):

Fair Use Law

FCRA, FACTA & FDCPA Learn It. Know It. Live It. Love It.

I think I love you.
What's one of the ways to tell just how single minded the FDCPA law(s) is, it do not care even if the transaction(s) originally transpired 7 nanoseconds ago, or 7 years ago via the form of electronic digits, USD, gold, diamonds, etc I reiterate...

Pertaining to the FDCPA laws (e.g., 15 U.S.C. § 807 - 814 et seq.) any entity (original creditor, collection agency, law firm, you, etc) in which file(s) any judicial litigation case(s), lawsuit(s), etc against the other wherein the attempt to use the law(s) to collect any debt(s) stated to be owed by one individual to the other individual without being able to produce the originally signed document(s), or contract(s) if-any between the two parties the entity immediately, lawfully & simultaneously violated the below law(s):

tranquility

He's better than alcohol. All the words are carefully chosen and the structure is well constructed and then.....BAM, the alternate reality. Beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">