• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

complicated small calims court case need advice!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sacramentogrown

complicated small claims court case need advice!!

What is the name of your state? California I am being sued in small claims court for car vandalism. I did not commit this crime but my accusers are convinced that I did. They say they saw me behind the vehicles on the night in question and then quickly get into my car. They claim I committed this crime because I was angry about them parking in front of my house. The case gets more complicated the next night when again a car in front of their house was "Keyed" and I was seen walking past the car. I was arrested and have spent 12 months in criminal court only to have the charges dismissed by the District Attorney. I am due to appear in Small Claims Court Monday and would like advise concerning what evidence and witnesses I need to present. I have counter sued the individual for harrassment, libel and emotional distress. Is there anyone who can help Me?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">