• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cosmetology loans

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Hammer1028

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon . Cosmetology school sent me to collection after I was 10 days late on 1 ,yes 1 payment.. I am happy to pay my debt off, however it's in collections. I want to know once that collection is paid off in full, that the school is required by law to provide me my transcripts so I can go test and work? Can someone please clarify for me? I want to make sure they can't continental to keep official transcripts. Also they are closing school.. and they do not have financial aid it was monthly payments. Also they stated they did not have to provide a proof that tuition was paid for taxes??

Dave1952

You've been pretty skimpy with your facts. Are you still in school? How much longer do you have to go? Have you asked these questions of the school? What did they say? I'd advise you to review your loan agreement.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">