• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Crazy ex-girlfriend of ex-boyfriend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

burgundian91

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MI

My ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend moved back into town and has been starting trouble with me. I am still friends with my ex-boyfriend and we have the same group of friends so we often hang out together. The other night at the bar, he was standing next to me talking to someone else and she thought I was too close to him and shoved me into the bar. Later on in the night when I tried to exchange a few words with him she grabbed my wrist and tried to break it. This girl is extremely unstable and possessive of him and I do not feel safe around her. Legally is there anything I can do about the situation?

sandyclaus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MI

My ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend moved back into town and has been starting trouble with me. I am still friends with my ex-boyfriend and we have the same group of friends so we often hang out together. The other night at the bar, he was standing next to me talking to someone else and she thought I was too close to him and shoved me into the bar. Later on in the night when I tried to exchange a few words with him she grabbed my wrist and tried to break it. This girl is extremely unstable and possessive of him and I do not feel safe around her. Legally is there anything I can do about the situation?
Call the police & file a report for assault & battery. And check with police and/or local courts to see how to request a restraining order against her to prevent it from happening again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">