• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Damaged Instrument

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kbarrow2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kentucky
About a month ago my son was sitting in his band class, when another student was in front of him getting her saxaphone out of her case. She was in the process of putting it together when another student jumps on my sons back and somehow the girl drops her saxaphone. Now we are not sure if somehow he hit her chair or what. Her father contacted us several days ago and told my husband that he thought it wasn't our sons fault but he just wanted to talk to us about what happened. He also said that he would pursue the other parents for the cost of the repairs. Well apparently after talking to the other students parents and they have refused to pay for the charges he ends up calling us last night saying he doesn't care who he gets the money from he wants a check by friday or he is taking us to court. Now our son was an innocent bystander whom happened to be sitting there when this other student jumps on his back causing this to happen. Does her father have a case against us?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Kiawah

but the homeowners insurance may have a steep deductible which somebody would still have to pay.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">