• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dish network

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

terridj

What is the name of your state? Ohio
I need to know if i need an attorney to start legal proceedings against Dish Network. I recently had a very big problem with this company debiting my checking account with twelve separate items, which intailed my account to go into overdraft after overdraft, which ultimately led my account into a $400.00 overdraft balance. Now they are stating, yes, we made the mistake of charging your account, but we are not going to pay any of your overdraft fees. Each item posted to my account incurred a $33.00 overdraft charge, totalling $396.00. Now keep in mind after day 3..... unless the overdraft amount has been cleared, there is a $6.00 a day charge for this. So now its at an extra $136.00, plus my checks I wrote for my light bill and phone bill were returned nsf, because the money I had iin my account for these items were eaten up by the overdraft fees, which in turn cost another $66.00. So do I have a case?
Someone please answer**************
thank you
terridj

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">