• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

do i have the right to sue?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

agrayrose

What is the name of your state? Mass
An old roommate put a $2500 Tv on my credit card about 3 years ago, she wrote up a peice of paper saying she was going to pay ma AND she gave me a bunch of postdated checks (the account has since been closed). Never the less she has the TV and I have the bill. What can I do?
Thanks for your help

BelizeBreeze

What is the name of your state? Mass
An old roommate put a $2500 Tv on my credit card about 3 years ago, she wrote up a peice of paper saying she was going to pay ma AND she gave me a bunch of postdated checks (the account has since been closed). Never the less she has the TV and I have the bill. What can I do?
Thanks for your help
That depends on how stupid you feel now and how nasty you want to get.

hazeysky

You have to decide if you want to pursue this. If you can prove the transaction took place and no money was repaid to you, then you have a good chance of winning the case.

Option #02- You can ignore it and allow her to make a "doormat" out of you and move on.
The choice is yours.

BelizeBreeze

You have to decide if you want to pursue this. If you can prove the transaction took place and no money was repaid to you, then you have a good chance of winning the case.

Option #02- You can ignore it and allow her to make a "doormat" out of you and move on.
The choice is yours.
OR, option 3 :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">