• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Does this qualify as a small claim?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

princesslia542

What is the name of your state? Ohio

I paid for a wedding dress in August of 2002. I haven't gone to pick it up yet, but have called several times letting the owner know that I still want the dress. When I called today (8/8/05) to tell her that I was finally going to pick it up, she told me she couldn't find it (and apparently doesn't know what happened to it). I believe that she should give me a full refund. My question is this: Is she obligated to give me a refund (or compensate me somehow) even though so much time has past?

cplara

:rolleyes: Its been so long ago, maybe should consider getting half the money due to the value now of an older dress. I once took a really expensive jacket to the cleaners and they lost it I got compensated $25 bucks for it because the lady told me it was not new. :confused: :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">