• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Don't know what to do anymore

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dscar1964

What is the name of your state? Missouri

4 months ago I bought a used car. Late December it had a leak that came from the transmission. I took it to a shop and they replaced a seal which cost me a total of $ 400. A couple of days later I realized that the car was still leaking. I took it back to the same place and they replaced another seal. This one was $ 250. They had to get the negine out each time so they say. Needless to say the car is still leaking, same thing. Now they tell me it could be other leaks as well. Why didn't they fix them in the first place? I really don't know how to handle this one. Shall I take it back and pay more money for nothing . Is it an issue for a lawyer? Please help, I need advice. :(

racer72

Take it back? Didn't you learn your lesson already? Take it someplace else, have them document everything that done and all parts that are replaced. Compare this with the receipts from the first place and you will be able to tell if you have a claim or not.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">