• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

eBay auction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jmztaylor

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma

I recently tried to purchase a laptop online. When I tried to use my credit card to pay for it and it said that it was declined. I couldn't do anything else about it. So I just forgot about buying it. That was the beginning of last month. And today I received the laptop in the mail and the invoice said there was no money due. Am I still held responsible to pay for this item or is it their goof up and loss. I was just wondering about this. Thank you

lwpat

Let's see. You ordered something, received it, and now want someone to tell you that you shouldn't pay for it?

J

jmztaylor

No the charge never went through. I emailed them right after my credit card was declined and told them that I had a problem with my credit card people and they said that they would cancel my order. I just don't know whether it is their problem now or mine.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">