• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

eBay & Small Claims Court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bburns

What is the name of your state? Texas

I live in Texas and I recently purchased an item on eBay from an individual in Tennessee. The item was misrepresented in his eBay listing, and now I want to sue him in small claims court. My question is: do I have to file suit in his county in Tennessee, or can I file suit in my county in Texas?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

BB

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

bburns said:
What is the name of your state? Texas

I live in Texas and I recently purchased an item on eBay from an individual in Tennessee. The item was misrepresented in his eBay listing, and now I want to sue him in small claims court. My question is: do I have to file suit in his county in Tennessee, or can I file suit in my county in Texas?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

BB

My response:

We are tired of dealing with "Ebay" problems. You use that service at your own risk.

IAAL

B

bburns

Well, thanks a lot for your "help". Looks like I also use THIS service at my own risk, jerk.

--BB

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

bburns said:
Well, thanks a lot for your "help". Looks like I also use THIS service at my own risk, jerk.

--BB

My response:

You can use all the name-calling you want. You're still not getting any help. We're tired of dealing with idiots who use E-Bay.

Now, suffer.

IAAL

B

bburns

I didn't know this was "free advice from cranky *******s". Up your ass with a meat hook, scumbag.

--BB

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

bburns said:
I didn't know this was "free advice from cranky *******s". Up your ass with a meat hook, scumbag.

--BB

My response:

You're still not going to get any help.

Here's your "Free Advice" - - Go pay a local attorney.

IAAL

B

bburns

Fair enough then, IAAL. I couldn't help but notice by your profile that you have a partner in your firm. Tell me, what is his favorite position to use on you, and does it hurt much? It must, judging by your disposition of hatred, angst, and malice. Maybe double up on the Prozac (and/or the K-Y Jelly)?

I've always heard that most lawyers are subhuman, but you, sir, are truly a credit to your profession.

--BB

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">