• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex friend Clothing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bmarky

Pennsylvania-I was recently with a Ex and she moved in and brought her cloths up to my apartment then next night she wanted to move back with her Girlfriend so she took her stuff but she left a few pieces of make up and a coat and like 2 other things she contacted the state police and said that i had a big huge bin of her cloths i denied this cause it is not true and i told them that id more then happy to give her what i did have the coat and stuff so the next morning. A state trooper came to my house i again denied it and he asked me to show him my apartment room i agreed and brought him up he didnt find any clothing belonging to my Ex but before he left he said i will be charged with THEFT. Im on probation and i cant take a charge like that do they have any case to charge me on i dont have her cloths and he didnt find any cloths?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

BL

Anyone can accuse anyone of anything .

The burden of proof is on the plaintiff .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">