• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex-girlfriend, citizen of Mexico, online long distance relationship gone wrong.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

WGSXFrank

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

First off, thank you for reading this. I've been desperatly looking for advice on this matter.

I met my ex-girlfriend online through and online art community.

We talked alot, and eventually it became love.

To make a long story short, we were together over a year. In that time, she cheated on me twice. However, I forgave her, becuase I loved her... yes I know that was stupid of me, but I did it anyways.

Now then, she had money problems towards the end of our relationship Anmd even before.. So, I sent her a total of 3026 USD to help her out. We agreed (and I kept chat logs and emails of the agreements) that she would pay me back over time. And if something were to ever happen between us, she would have 6 months to pay me back 25% of the said amount.

The reason we made this agreement is because, even though I wanted to help her, we were having a rough time, relationship-wise.

She agreed (which I have proof of)

The last timeI sent her money, I sent 600 USD. The day before, when she asked me, she had told me she loved me, she even said yes earlier in that week to my marrage proposal.

The day she received the money, I heard nothing from her... I didn't hear from her for 3 days. When?I finally did, she told me that she has fallen for another man and doesnt wanna speak to me anymore.

She blocked almost all forms of communication with her (except email) and she refuses to pay me back even a penny. Also, she refuses to give me back the engagment ring I had given her.

She never came to the US, I never went to mexico. it was long distance.

She told me that I cannot sue her for anything because her government laws protect her.

Is this true?

racer72

Bet she had a lot of other suckers, errr, boyfriends elsewhere. Or found a better sugar daddy. Next time get involved with a local female. Stay away from welfare mamas, they can be a drain on the wallet too.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">