• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex Roomate sold around $1000 in guitar equipment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chrisHarms123

Hey whats up. ok heres my situation....back in august me and my buddy decided to move to florida..I was living in delaware ..any ways the owner had unlawfully kicked us out without 30 days notice so we had to move to florida early...I couldnt bring all of my belongings we were traveling by grayhound...the owner and roomate said they would hold my stuff till my mom went and picked it up.. a $400 guitar a $300 amp 20 pairs of brand new shoes averging around $45 a pair and about $100 worth of other stuff...well the owner claimed i owed him rent which i didnt(thats why they said they sold my stuff) and the roomate was the owners son..so i found out he sold my stuff and said i was going to beat the living hell out of him...he called the cops.. 8 months later i moved back up north and had to go to court for some traffic violations and got arrested for terroristic threatning and harrasment....am i able to file charges against this dude for theft im not worried about the gettin kicked out but i had to spend a day in jail on the 24th and it wasnt the most pleasant experiences of my life none the less do I have a case...Id really appreciate any advice at all
thank you and god bless
Chris H

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">