• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

extremely damaged motor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

corey240

What is the name of your state? west virginia

ok so heres the deal. theres a company in canada called osaka jdm motor. i orderd a motor from them, sounds all good right? wrong...see this company is extremely notorious to sell extremely damaged engines and ship them. i did not know my motor was coming from them until today because of a midle man shop although not there fault.

from the 40+ forums threads i have been reading in the last day osaka gives people motors with things like bent rods,broken engine block,completely destroyed wire harnesses,cut off axels, heads filled with tar thick oil, completely rusted somtimes rusted together heads and camshafts, one man received a motor with only 3 rods and pistons in a 4 cylinder. my question is how can i take action against thes people if and when my motor is this bad.

the big problem is they tell the people they will fix the broken parts and never EVER do. there in quebec, canada. thank you very much for helping.

corey240

by the way im going to have video footage of the motor when i get it and of all the damage to it, and i will tape all phone calls made to them about it. id also like to ad that they say you get things like an ecu (computer) with the motor and dont include it and when people call about thes missing things osaka says they will ship them one for 3-500 more dollars. can they do that?

racer72

Looks like someone is making a bunch of assumptions without any proof. Come back when you have something worthy of a receiving legal advice.

BelizeBreeze

Looks like someone is making a bunch of assumptions without any proof. Come back when you have something worthy of a receiving legal advice.
Not only that but I have received 3 such engines for kit cars I've built and never once had a problem with them.

racer72

I spent about an hour checking out Osaka JDM Motors. Very few BBB claims and generally most customers are very happy with their purchase. Most of the complaints I found was between the middle man and the customer, usually the middle man promising something that was not supplied with the used engine. Back in my racing days I bought a bunch of used Toyota and Mitsubishi engines from importers such as Osaka and never had any problems with them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">