• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

falsifying police reports-juvenile

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

moverm

free advice-yeah right!

my post is below but I can see that the only posts that actually receive advice are those that need an attorney. Why include small claims in your catagories if no one is going to respond to messages that don't have the promise of big bucks for some attorney? Free advice-yeah right.

Indiana-juvenile son age 15 was charged with burglary. nothing was stolen but a window was broken from the inside. We have missed 3 days of work taking care of this situation which was thrown out of court. My problem is that the teenage daughter living at the said house was actually home at the time the window was broken. She lets people climb in her window and this is how it got broken. She knew all along that my son did not break into her house, yet she let him be charged with a felony burglary instead of fessing up to her mom that she and another boy actually broke the window.
I tried to tell this mother what actually happened but she just said I was harrassing her.
I would like to sue them for falsifiyng police reports.
Question-is that what I call it?
question-do i sue in the childs name and the mothers name?
question- do parents of witnesses have to appear in small claims court in order for their child (age 14-16) to testify?
question- can pain and suffering be claimed in Indiana small claims court?
appreciate your help as this is the second false report filed by these people and I want them to know that they cannot just accuse people falsly without penalty.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">