• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Federal Express shortage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ron Kuykendall

What is the name of your state? Indiana - I received a shipment from Federal Express with a damaged and redone box. When I called the manufacturer they tracked it and
Fed Ex has a tracking result that says it left weighing 21 lbs and was delivered at 21 lbs. I had 2 items missing worth about $60 and picked up the delivery that was left on our porch as the delivery man was leaving. We know nobody tampered with this box at our residence, but obviously did it at Fed Ex somewhere in there process??? I am calling Fed Ex Monday, but since there records show everything ok I know I am going to have problems. I am an honest person and expect the same in return and will pursue this to have it righted. What options do I have?
Thanks, Ron

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">